2010年1月29日星期五

merentas desa

2day is our school merentas desa
very tired ,tired than the camp yq
need to run n need catch the photo very very tired
but lucky not just me doing all this things
still got my Friends d n j
DJ haha~
sigh
still got meeting to do after running ...
but still OK i still can do it
in my group (photographer) just have F4 n F5
don have F3...
sigh
nvm bcoz i forget already about xueji
they can catch photo n put in majalah sekolah
thx for her help^^ n sry to them
i hope i can this in soon
after the meeting got 1 girl wanted join with me photographer
but i think cannot bcoz she have job at that day
but i want to thx her passion
hope she can join with me with not disturb her jon at there day n her Academic















































some of the pic cannot put in facebook bcoz too many ppl can see
so i put at here ~~

没有评论:

发表评论