2009年12月31日星期四

end of 2009 start of 2010

end of 2009 year ,this year have good n bad things
have a lot of memories in this year.
meet many friends too.
next year is my last year for me to study at BDP
hope i can do my best in my programme.
start from school day, maybe i will least on9
accuracy i will just on9 on friday or maybe saturday oso will on.
but i will record my daily live to my friends although it was least friends see my blog.
hope my primely school friends ,secongary school friends n yuan qian friends will have a happy new year in 2010 year
good luck^^

***************************************

my left hang ring fingger is very painful, now i am typing
i can feel my fingger is hoter n hotter.
i am a hot-tempared n morale ppl
hope i can medical treatment with own self
don go to hospital become a rat let them do experiment

没有评论:

发表评论