2015年1月16日星期五

1600 pandas

it was difficult for me to decide to go or not, after saw so many friends was going for it and i still considering myself go or not? until after i watch the movie "you're not you" i decide to go for it.

life is short, enjoy it while you have little break before enter working life, that is what i know from the movie

so let talk about the event 1600 pandas, it was difficult for me to search publika from my home, and that particular time, i believe there are some employee is working begin 11 or late and that why the road was full of car and google suggest me to used alternative route and that cause me lost in some where and i need to go back to some where and continue if not i just go straight for 20 km and i can reach the destination.

it was nothing special about the panda but the way they arrange in multiple location that make me feel attractive and the eye design of panda it look so real and i really want to shoot it with my dslr camera and testing it while my mood still on.

overall the event crew of 1600 pandas is very good and i though the panda will be very light and soft but i am wrong, it was hard just not heavy because of paper, but you can feel it like plastic at the skin.

the crew over there was friendly, maybe because is not peak hour and she still can help me take picture that all for writing show some photo
#1600pandasmy #1600pandas

wau 
congkak

gasing

bunga raya



badminton


this is the 1600 pandas all together 

organizer provide opportunity to take picture with some sample of 1600 pandas but they look exactly same for me 

me and the panda :3




没有评论:

发表评论