2014年6月8日星期日

what is in my mind?

After Sekinchan trip, i did a crazy things, in my mind was thinking,
is it enough for you?
do you want to buy it?
make a decision now......
and i make a crazy decision, crazy decision was, to purchase an ipad mini 2 with 32 GB and 2 years warranty + free cover and screen protection that caused me around 1.9k for it
ya i am crazy, i already purchase 2 technology items for this year, one is for my new laptop and currently ipad, wondering am i want to purchase DSLR, for sure it will be next year, but dunno when only,
i purchase ipad for other purpose, but it look like the purpose haven fulfill yet or haven started to do,

currently i feel like i am a girl going shopping purchase something where the things dunno when want to used it, but the thing i mention here is not physical, but is a training resources, currently i have downloaded lot of training resources, but seriously i dunno when i would start the training practice, and the volume is become bigger and bigger and increasing by week by week, while i typing over here, the download progress still on going.........

i really dunno what i really want for my life, dunno la, just continue type my next post and is my last post for today

没有评论:

发表评论