2014年6月22日星期日

2nd running MARDI-MAEPS Trail Running 2014

just finish my 2nd running for this year and it was fun for me, it was more challenge than the first time, and i still can remember the feeling (even the feeling is lose a bit)
i feel success,
i feel i can do this
i feel i am living in this earth and it worth everything

when reach the end of the running, i have used longer time to run but i feel is okay for me because it cross a lot of mountain and the running path is going up to the hill or is coming down to the bottom for multiple times, freaking tired for me, but i still manage to run haha

at the end of running i meet my senior from university who is my idol in running and marathon, i was having small chat with her, sound a bit funny, that was our first chat, when i go back try to tag her in one photo i only know that she was unfriend from me :( i dunno why or what happened between us, what i know to said i have face problem, but after that she added me back

talking about why she was my idol in running and marathon, of course one of the reason is she was always running all the time ( even though she said she not) and i find out that she always smile and be happy for most photo, and i thinking is because of running and marathon and i decided to join running and marathon for this year

i still have 2 more run to go, one is BSN night running and another is viper challenge

and after this year, i hope my plan no more delay and i can execute the plan on next year
now below is the picture



climb up to the hill

没有评论:

发表评论