2014年10月23日星期四

another spending

before went to gym i feel lazy and always delay
example today i delay around 1 hour and 10 minutes
and when i reach there i dunno why i can just do the gym without thinking and lucky i find new path for motivate me to go gym, it was happened before since the first losing weight process i just used hula hoop to lose weight and someone saw it and i feel happy but after that i feel too bored due to not motivate, and i start to search cheap gym to lose my weight and last year i started and some relative saw the result, and last week i was measure my weight again and it was increase around 5 kg from last year measure........

maybe because of work and some high class and full of fat food that attractive me and my weight increase and lose motivation, lucky last week there is a free personal trainer and i can train well a bit for last 2 times of gym, i was wondering i should paid the personal trainer fee or not?

maybe i will go for paid the fee and just take it as another motivate for me, but after the viper run first, just hope my financial management still able to recover from this payment lol




没有评论:

发表评论