2014年9月28日星期日

this end here tomorrow begin a new one

a very long title, but it suit for current me,
ya, 2 more days end my internship, some might think i dun have task any more, but i still get some task, eventually not a new task, but the some ending for my previous task which i haven`t complete it. review this internship always people asking me did i learn something or i gain from this internship, i ca said a lot, as some of my previous post, and facebook album photo "life record in 2014" lot of first time experience.
if ask is this internship is under my plan?
i would like to said no,
taking internship is part of my plan, but how it is it did not work as i plan, but i am enjoy for it, that is what we call life.

a bit lazy, excited, and etc for going back to university to study, maybe because of i haven`t fully convert my heart to really working environment, and there is travel plan in my mind that want to execute before i really turn into working environment

lazy to do tagging type of post, as time past i also become lazy for blogging

没有评论:

发表评论