2013年12月25日星期三

said something to my life


dun because of study than you go for study
dun just because of life you are working
you can because of interesting life you are working on it.
6th dec 2013
in morning saw few of my friends blog said the friend is try to used them as own benefits, university friends to more trust in between, i dunno this would happen to me or not, but until now i can said haven
late in night receive another sample of work, feeling down, dunno can finish by due date or not, colleague always said can and can get distinction, and i still trust him.......
currently what i can do is, do all my best. late night, and i think i need to start over night cant sleep well one.
7th dec 2013
Late night using mobile apps to type in blog. Cant sleep every time close my eye the brain still function as think a lot of negative things. Feeling sad to myself and emo......
Emo because why couldn't I used this time to think about my assignment? Why?
The fear is coming back to occupy my heart. I am not sure am I choose the right path to continue study at university level. I am so afraid I choose wrong path.
11th dec 2013
when lecturer mention the trip he have, my desire of a trip become stronger, and i hope next year i can travel malaysia, still have long way to go for planing this trip 
i just hope i can do it as what i have plan 


没有评论:

发表评论