2013年12月25日星期三

100 Doraemon at viva home expo

Be a childish a day with my friend, haha actually decide to visit Doraemon long time ago, now is the change 21122013 a meaning number for me to visit Doraemon, previously i dun have the brave and power to take picture with some action, but from here , you can saw i am acting different action, i miss the movement wen i was kid and i only can miss them when i recall my memories :) when i challenge my life i hope i din recall it.
now is the time i recall my memories. i have lost the feeling when  the movement i reach to 100 Doraemon expo, just continue with my pictures

entrance picture


time machine 

process of making a robot cat 

i am the big rat 


the door

Thanks to this pro cameraman




and i need this for my exam !!!


acting the Doraemon action 

attend someone wedding guess who wedding ?




please forgive me 

chilling in the ground 


during catch this photo, this guys was catch by me and take picture with him

my ears is very painful ~


sorry Doraemon 


good teacher

be brave Doraemon and Nobita 

i catch you Doraemon wakakaka



time to change the world

 


spend 3 hours in this hall, damm tired, but overall is nice, especially when taking pictures, a lot Malaysian know the taking picture is very difficult due to too many people, and they understand that, after taking pictures everyone will quickly stand away and let other people have chance to take pictures :) if i dint went for this expo, i dint know Malaysians have very good attitude LOL 



没有评论:

发表评论