2013年9月26日星期四

secondary school carnival + art expo malaysia 2013 visit setia walk + watch movie "about time"

actually this post is happen last week, but i just write the title and close it,
after saw yangbaibei update her trip to bangkok, i cannot hold on and i just start writing post
early morning last Saturday already decide to go secondary school and go to art expo 2013, actually the original plan was not like that, original plan was go to friend shop and art expo, but promise my friend go back than i go back secondary school.
went back to school some of teacher still recognize me and my year graduation, just saw only me and other junior who graduate also come back
chinese cultural club 

how teacher is shouting with the students haha, feel teacher still young, she din saw me due to too busy

the junior who i promise in facebook will come back 

after having breakfast and health check (back result for health check) 
prepare for my next distination art expo 2013 locate at MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre
actually i dunno how to went there i fill full tank for my petrol before i start my journey, unfortunately something happen i think is because of the health result make me scad and tention and i have to stop in Petronas because i did a stupid mistake again. 
leave touch n go card on top of car and start engine and leave , most worse thing is l leave my car key inside the car and look the car. 
for the first thing come out from my mind is i want to suicide already if father know about this things happen. 
in between waiting my mom bring the spare key from house, i start to think why am i need to think about suicide? i believe the reason is because of my father too scad for me, and i start to think about my future , the future after getting children. 


during the art expo 2013, i find out the funny thing, a big art look like 3D and including me most of the people getting close to the image and look at the side see whether is 3D or 2D (the art is 2D but the artist draw it look like 3D) unlucky i could take this art photo due to the restriction. 

here is the some of the photo i take in art expo 2013





























after art expo 2013 haven decide to go back home, but go to setia walk to have a look of building and trend, and watch a movie call "about time" 
is a love story movie, why i like to watch it because the female main actor is Rachel McAdams !!!!!!
who also main actor for other love story movie example "The Vow", "The notebook", and same story line as "about time" -> "time travel's wife" 


love this movie very much learn some lesson from movie, 
 - even you can travel time to change something, but you cannot remain other as same result
 - every stage of life is bring different meaning
 - Try to do the best of your daily life, make different of you from yesterday 

the director very powerful, at the last 30 mins of movie, the main actor din used time travel but choose to live peaceful for a day and continue for other day, maybe that day is sucks for you at least you feel suck and when travel back again try to do a different way such as
 - smile to the front-end staff of a restaurant shop, it might provide you discount
 - try to make an ugly face when boss review your friend proposal to inform him

hope the couple saw my post and will go and watch this movie 



没有评论:

发表评论