2012年9月1日星期六

tension

on Monday, receive a boom news, i become a head of a department. become a assistant i was very panic now becomes another department head, totally i dun have any other idea. At that movement, i still dunno that today will be the tension day. as happen on Thursday morning, receive info from my assistant i need to prepare an image for today and i did the mistake until now

first mistake: using Windows server 2008 R2 standard
second mistake: download window server SP1 and install in standard format
third mistake: doing something wrong in material
forth mistake: know the standard server unable to use in native boot
fifth mistake: find a crash hard disk for creating image
sixth mistake: ...... i dun want to write it again

the current problem i am facing also is my finance problem. according my records, my expenses is getting more and more in following months. and i getting more4 money also from parents but not from my salary. in the same time i need to i need to solve my education fee, my loan haven come out yet from government.

some more i get a confirm information from my mom,
my dad had diabetes and it was a hereditary from my grandpa,
and now i know already why my father legs is get wound and currently i find out there are a lot of  medicine on his table.

now i know the time is passing so fast

tension tension tension

没有评论:

发表评论