2012年9月8日星期六

my feeling

i check back my blog, the last post of my blog is on last Saturday one week before. 
that time i still remember i become a head and having panic time in uni (task cannot finish), 
and this week is the of trainee coming into the team. 

how was my feel for the trainee period? in the previous trainee period, i was always looking at female 
same goes to this time, but with different feeling, the feeling that i receive info from parent about our family background. 

this week like very very very busy and stress, last week Sunday prepare the lab, currently the lab is having problem. need to be standby mode for repair the lab, it was so stress for me. 

" we must work smart but not work hard "

i still remember this sentence come out from my supervisor, i believe my work is fulfill his requirement, 

and same goes to yesterday


没有评论:

发表评论