2011年6月19日星期日

MQA will kill me

this post is update for yesterday,
yesterday, was a boom day to me, cause the lecturer give us another tasks to finish it 
last week is 2 presentation and this week is another 2 more folio for 20 pages 
malaysian study and moral study, 2M i have given 4 tasks to finish it 
and according my previous task i haven finish is 
english role play 
ITB group assignment 
PDSM and ITB revision 
mathematics home works given on friday 
and 4 more 2M tasks...
i need a good management, i need a better way to finish my works.

i still remember when 
i was primary school, the teacher said secondary school life not strict
i was secondary school, the teacher said college is very relax 

but all is not true 
i wanted to know who will tell me the society not like college always busy 

and now i just know i still have 3 more weeks to go to finish the ITB group assignment 
and the task we just finish 8% 
i hope that my group will finish 35% on next week 



没有评论:

发表评论