2011年6月15日星期三

improve

i still remember i done for my first assignment is pdsm: personal development and study method
and the title is time management,
recently i have a lot of tasks to finish it, and still a lot of task i haven start to do yet.
i hope that i can improve myself in future.
i ave been invite to becomes a tuition teacher in facebook group
the admin was my senior in secondary school
i do not know i can handle it or not cause i just have one day free in a week
i have class on Saturday for MQA module, becomes a teacher to teach other is my dream before this.
so it is a change for me to join it.
but now i just have a day free, Thursday
Sunday i need work with my father, i just hope that i can be one of them after i arrange the time table

***************************************************

today, english class we have to give a small talk about the experience that we could not forget or is the first time we have it.
most of our friends is talking about the sad experiences almost is the family members past away
even though all of them very noisy in class, but they still have a quiet time to listen the other classmates or friends talk.

没有评论:

发表评论