2011年2月9日星期三

spending

today, morning i go to public bank to credit my angpau and my salary money in my bank account.
firstly i wan to credit all after i think i want go to shopping on today ,
 i just credit a part of it in my account. 
after that, i go to jasco selatan for shopping.
after i reach there i go to buy movie ticket for shaolin 
, i though that go morning session, 
but that is wrong, the first part movie today start on 2pm......
i think i just have a lot of time for waiting the movie. 
and i have bring a book and a newspaper. 
but i will like on internet on my mobile phone. XD
before that, i have visit popular book shop to have a view from book list. 
i saw 4 books that i very interest, 
i buy for it when i paid it , 
i just know the total is rm71 ==''
nowadays the value of money is very small. 
next time when i want to buy somethings must think first before i buy it.
after that i go to oldtown to use the internet after i order a glass of water i just know that 
there is not internet service at there, after i ask the manager.
i just know that least customers spend the time at there
to use the internet service, so they cut it off.
at that movement i have spend 0.88sen for the glass water.
after that, i reluctantly go to starbuck. 
last time i was order a cup of american coffee, i dislike the taste 
today i was order a cup of hot chocolate with cream the cost is rm10.05==''
at that movement, i was told myself i want to be patience for this. 
when i connect to the internet, 
OMG!!!
 i can not use the internet service, i do not understand why i can not connect it
with my phone. i have connect the starbuck link with the speed is 54MB/kps
but i can not it ...... feel very disappointed about this, 
the last time i use internet in my phone is at my hometown. 
between this time i dun have spoil my phone ......
feel very sad, that i can not connect. 




没有评论:

发表评论