2014年4月6日星期日

a blur and sleepy day

today though can wake up early and have a run, but unfortunately i give me an excuse that i was wake up by my brother in mid night to find father car key. and i was having some strange dream

after wake up when to have breakfast, meet someone ride their own bicycle, i just simply said i would like to join them, mon just tell me it was dangerous, and that almost kill my motivation for that,
back to home after breakfast, i think my lazy cell activated back, and i went to small nap which cost me 2 hours ==''
during this 2 hours, i wasn`t have good nap, is same as sleep, some mystery dream come to me, and i always wake up and sleep, wake and sleep

until now i sit in front of pc think what is my future this kind of stupid question again.

haiz.......
practice my r programming

没有评论:

发表评论