2013年3月22日星期五

a review night

is another night i could not sleep, if my mom know about it, she will said not enough exercise, but i think this night is because of food and problem with myself.

on yesterday (Wednesday) i was solve some of the problem with me with my working team leader. during solving i was very emotion, after discussion, i was like a almost explore balloon become a normal balloon.

almost forget what is my purpose to came in, and forget what is the purpose i still over at here.

working environment really difficult place, for me i dun have any words to describe it, it was very simple "work" but i could not take it so easy, because it might affect my normal life,

through working i know more friend and different kind of the friend;
through working i getting more knowledge and experience of the real world;
through working i find a different life style i can have.

lot of the things can be affect.

through the emotion i told myself i will resign soon on June or July, or i still maintain the same plan October
and start searching my internship.

and i might miss my first colleague in my life

miss them as colleague and miss them as friend

没有评论:

发表评论