2012年6月30日星期六

the day before birthday

The title like very very strange, but is true this post is write a day before my birthday
a day end of June and a day before of July. 
i wake up very early like 5.15 pm, due to i find out the solution for the program i create yesterday night
and after that i could not sleep just because i to excited for solving a problem. 

after having my breakfast i meet my secondary school junior at our school 
when i meet them like obviously they will be stay at there din movie, due to my new hairstyle
after that we meet together at restaurant, and she is with us and i try to chat her, but i fail to do so ==''
seriously my mind is totally blind, i dunno how to talk with her, what i do is just listen her only, and know some new things from her, when she try to chat with my sister, i dunno why i feel my sister always look at me, she look like is she taking the chances of me to talk to her, i want to tell her, she never did that, caused i dun have the chance to chat with her also==''

in this small gathering, i just know they still contact each other and have gathering, that is the things make me feel happy that they still contact each other, i dunno this can last how long, but i hope it will last until the end of the world. 

and my status, i will wait until a person tell me, or i will continue loving her alone until ....... the day i dunno also 


没有评论:

发表评论