2011年10月16日星期日

not well and not confidence

early in the morning, i have start reading my facebook notification and my blog follow. 
after this i need continue my study. the time is passing very fast. Lot of the events is going on yesterday and coming soon this week, got graduation, farewell for junior form 5, and so on. 
through the picture, i can saw the time travel from their face. 
just know, until their turn for seating SPM. just say good luck to them, and hope we still can meet each other.

***************************************************************

for my part, yesterday i have been done for the suffer assignment, RMDS. just waiting for my friend for checking my grammar and language are use proper or not. i feel not confidence and not well now. now i cant said the situation is how and what. i well update for this after 19th Nov 2011 cause that date is after my buffer and exam week. 
just this few things for this post 


没有评论:

发表评论